Friday, August 1, 2008

Here's the Deal:


I'd like to make a proposition. First, the dilemma:

My baby has a little problem with the big metal piece that protects the engine and underside. Its just lost a number of the bolts that hold it up. My dad says its a fairly easy 1-hr fix.


Seeing as I would probably be paying $150-200 for labor at any shop, if any kind soul could help me fix it, I would make you the meal of your lifetime! Honest, it would be a $200 a plate kind of meal :) and ANYTHING you wanted would be on the menu! Let me know!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah! I used to have lots of guy friends who worked on cars. It was exceptionally handy. But alas, those days are no more and I cannot think of someone to recommend to you.

Good luck getting your car fixed though, it is stressful and not fun to have things go wrong.

P.S> I'm looking forward to seeing Beauty and the Beast! :-)

Cami said...

Thanks everyone! My friend Chris helped me out!

Krishna--I'm excited to see you there! Can't wait to meet you in person!